League Champs!!!!

League Champs!!!!
Billet's Hockey team wins league!!

Monday, October 13, 2008

OCT. 13, 2008

Hi I hope everyone had a great weekend, I know we did. Here is a brief update on what is going on in our life right now.
We will start with the kids and work our way down.
We have three (3) yes! 3 high schoolers all at Grand Junction High School Danika (Jr.), Mike (Soph) and Sabrina (Fresh). Sabrina loves it! I think she is the only one though. She just got done with volleyball. I will include some pictures of that in here. Danika has had mono for the past month and a half and has missed three and a half weeks of school. YIKES! We hope she can get caught up. Mike has started hockey again so here we go. He made the "A" team so he is on the most competitive team and is actually making good decisions lately which makes me very proud. Jacob is once again playing football and is undefeated again this year. He has his second playoff game this Saturday and then he will have the Super Bowl next Tuesday. Billet started hockey too. This year he tried out for the squirt competitive team and made it as an 8 year old. Pretty good considering all the other players are 9 or 10. Maybe this should be called a 'brag' instead of a 'blog'. lol Anyway, his first game is this Saturday in Vernal. I'll take some pictures and try to video some (yeah right). Video is sooo hard for me because I get so excited and start screaming and jumping and that's what everyone sees. Let's see Hartleigh is in gymnastics and loves it. She is in the Hot Shot Tots class and now is doing back walk overs CRAZY! Aceleigh is in gymnastics as well more so because she needs something to do and we haven't found what she loves yet so by default she goes to gymanstics. She loves is too though and she is in a class without Hartleigh so that is good too. I'm new with all this blogging thing so if this seems weird it's because I don't know what I'm doing. Hartleigh also needs to have her tonsils out apparently they are HUGE and isn't breathing correctly at night. So Happy Thanksgiving Hartleigh. Which leaves us to Alan and myself. We are taxi drivers, homework helpers, boo boo fixers, dinner makers, fundraising coordinators, and much more. We are trying to make some pretty big decisions about life, location and where we want to be someday. It gets frustrating but I'm sure most of you have been there. I think I'm really going to like all this blogging thing. It's an easy way to keep in touch and let everyone know our happenings. Talk to you all soon...

No comments: