League Champs!!!!

League Champs!!!!
Billet's Hockey team wins league!!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Let's Try This Again!

OK so I'm not so good at the whole blog thing but I'm really going to try this again. I have decided that every Sunday night I am going to write an update of the weekly happenings. So let's catch everyone up. School is out and we are just really trying to take it easy for the summer. I am taking a few classes this summer to try and finish up so that I can start the teaching program in the fall. Hartleigh just had her birthday on Tuesday and she had surgery on Friday to get a tube put in her left ear and to get some adenoids removed that decided to grow back after the first surgery. Whew! I'm glad that is all over with I just pray that it all works this time. Billet has his birthday this week so we are preparing for that. He is going to invite a few friends for some slipping and sliding and water balloon fights! It should be a fun time! Aceleigh has really been trying our patience lately. I'm not sure what it is because she is 4 now and should really be out of the terrible two's but they seem to be lasting a little bit too long. Sabrina just got back from a great time in California. She said she could see herself going to college there and having a blast! Thanks to both my sisters and my mom for showing her a good time! Can't think of too much else right now. Billet and Mike are just playing some pick up hockey and doing some stick times so it has been pretty quiet. I'm going to enjoy it because I know it won't last for long. Talk to you all soon!