League Champs!!!!

League Champs!!!!
Billet's Hockey team wins league!!

Monday, June 29, 2009

June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Billet!! Hello everyone! I think it is finally summer! We have had two days with no rain and the sun has been shinning. Plus, we have had to turn the air conditioner on. So the every Sunday thing may be a little harder than I had originally thought because of school and everything but I'll try my best. Not a lot has happened over the past two weeks. I did get an interview just this morning with Caprock Academy and they asked me to come for a formal interview tomorrow. I guess I'm just keeping my options open. I'll let you all know how it turned out. Our temple date has been set. August 14th at Noon! What an exciting experience that will be. All of Hartleigh's tests results came back normal so now we just have to see how she does over the next few months. One more thing in regards to my school I got an A in both my Biology class and its Lab. Very exciting! I feel so smart lately. With it being summer there isn't a whole lot to tell. Billet's Birthday party was fun and exciting. We had a huge water balloon and water fight adults and all. He is nine now. Almost double digits!
I hope this post finds all my family and friends doing well. Take care and I will talk to you next week.

No comments: