League Champs!!!!

League Champs!!!!
Billet's Hockey team wins league!!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Congratulations Billet

We are so proud of Billet and his team! They fought through 4 hard games this weekend and came out on top!! I the final game we were losing 1-0 and Billet got called for a penalty shot. He went to center ice and drove to the net and scored! This sparked his team who went on to win the game 4-2. Billet had another goal and was the MVP of the tournament! It was great. I was such a proud mommy!
Aceleigh started a new pre-school to help get her ready for Kindergarten. It is at the same school that Billet and Hartleigh go to and they are all so happy there. Thank you Appleton Elementary.
I am still in school ugh! I will be done this December with my teaching certificate. Finally, I will have the credentials that I always wanted.
I really hope to keep up on this better. Talk to you all real soon!

Joy

1 comment:

The Hodgmans David, Kara, Lexy, Lena and Luke said...

woo hoo!!! Go Billet- wish we could be there to see him play!!!!